I finished the oyster shell mirror for the flea market:
Overall I was really pleased with the way it turned out–it’s large (2′ x 3′) and the shells went on well and were good shapes, etc. BUT, then I noticed that somehow either while I was storing it or making it, the glass got scratched–right in the middle of the mirror! So frustrating! So now I’m going to have to drastically discount it at the flea market next month. Next time I will be much more careful…
Thanks to everyone for sending good thoughts our way while Becky recuperates from a horrendous stomach bug. After one visit to the ER, one visit to the doctor’s office, one week of being unable to keep anything down, and one bad case of hives, I think we are starting to see light at the end of the tunnel. I’m keeping my fingers crossed in a few days it will be totally gone!
Thanks for stopping by!